What personal information do we gather from our application users and website visitors?
User account details: To place an order or register as a user of our website, you may be asked to provide your name and/or company name and your contact details, such as email address and phone number as well as other details needed to complete account creation.
Payment details: To complete a transaction with our company or a third party using our online resources, you may need to provide your payment details, such as credit card or bank account information. For personalized purchases, such as gifts, you may need to provide the age or date of birth, gender, mailing address, and other similar details.
User communications: To interact with a third party or us via making a search query, contacting customer support, participating in a survey, subscribing to an information newsletter, or providing feedback, you may need to submit personal information as required.
Automatic information collection: During your interaction with our resources, we may gather other information about you and/or the hardware and software you are using: the device information, including its unique identifier, the operating system, browser, domain name of your Internet provider, IP address, as well as your browsing history, the web pages you visited, the time and duration of your browsing, your search queries, your geographic location, and other similar information.
Your health data: During your use of our application or website, we may collect and use the data related to your health and gathered by your device in the course of your activities, for example, the actions you take while using our service.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use the personal information we gather as follows:
- To send follow-up communications in the form of email, live chat or phone call after your interaction with our service.
- To achieve the goal for which you provided the information, for example, to effect a transaction via our services either with our company or a third party.
- To provide our services or products to you or to enable such provision.
- To set up your user account on our platform or make any corrections or amendments to it.
- To communicate the information about your interactions with our service, such as your transactions or other actions.
- To inform you about upcoming updates to our application or website, our terms, conditions, and policies, the products and services provided via our resources.
- To implement improvements and enhancements to our online resources, products, and services, as well as develop new ones.
- To identify you as a user of our products, services, and resources.
- To communicate marketing information that may be relevant to you.
- To test, validate, analyze our product or service performance as well as perform research and marketing, for example, by analyzing the user audience and their interaction with our website and other resources.
- To compile databases of anonymous data that a third party or we may use for any purpose.
- To create data aggregations that a third party or we may use for any purpose.
- To perform our obligations and/or enforce our rights arising as a result of any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection.
- To identify, detect, and prevent fraudulent transactions and theft and otherwise protect our and our users’ data and property.
- To manage, maintain, and troubleshoot our website, application, and other resources.
- To achieve any other purpose that we may explain to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
- In all of the actions mentioned above, we use your personal information with your consent.
We may use health data you provide as follows:
- To monitor your health condition and progress and make it available to you via our application together with other personal data we gather from you.
- To continuously inform you about your health condition.
- To monitor the application performance and implement necessary improvements, develop new features, enhancements, and experiences designed to reduce pain and anxiety.
- To achieve any other purpose to which you give us your consent.
Aggregated and de-identified data
Except for the information that we are legally required to retain, we shall delete all your personal information provided to us including your health data and device data upon the deletion of your user account. Upon your request, our service providers and we shall also delete any data related to your usage of our services or data automatically collected in the course of your using our services. To make such a request for data deletion, contact us via the contact details indicated below.
Our website is constantly monitored and scanned for security issues, vulnerabilities, and malware. Your personal information is stored within a security perimeter. Access to sensitive information is granted only to a limited number of persons authorized to operate our security systems and responsible for keeping sensitive information secure and confidential. As an additional measure, your personal and financial information is encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All information provided during a payment transaction, order placement, user account creation, or otherwise is protected by multiple security measures. All payment transactions are made through a payment service provider with no information processed or stored on our servers.
While we take all reasonable technical, organizational, physical and technical security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information and protect it against theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, loss, or modification, we are in no position to guarantee its absolute security. The safekeeping and confidentiality of your login details, such as your user name and password, is your responsibility. Please contact us immediately via the details below if you suspect that your account is used by unauthorized parties or that your personal information is otherwise compromised.
Cookies and other activity tracking tools
- To monitor the advertising performance.
- To gather aggregated website traffic and interaction data to enhance and improve the user experience we offer. We may engage in trusted third-party services to collect such data for us.
- To provide our products and/or services to you or to enable such provision.
- To implement improvements and enhancement to our products, services, or marketing techniques.
You can use your browser settings to set up notifications to be sent whenever a cookie is placed in your device. Alternatively, you can turn off all cookies. Check your browser for specific cookie configuration procedures or consult its Help menu.
If you choose to turn cookies off, some related features may not function properly, resulting in your website experience becoming less efficient.
We may share the information you provide to us with trusted service providers, for example, website hosting services and other parties enabling our website operation, our services provision, or our business performance, as long as such service providers agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information. We may disclose the information you provide to us when required by law or when such disclosure is necessary for the purposes of enforcement or protection of our or other parties’ rights, property or safety. We may share the information you provide to us with third parties subject to your consent for any other purpose that we declare to you at the time of such information provided. We do not share your health information with third parties or sell such information. Any de-identified or aggregated information we gather may be shared with other parties for advertising, research, marketing, or other purposes without restriction.
Links to third-party resources
We are using the following features and services by Google:
Google AdSense remarketing
Together with third-party providers, such as Google, we use first-party cookies, such as Google Analytics cookies, as well as third-party cookies, such as the DoubleClick cookie, or other third-party identifiers to gather data on user interactions with ads and other advertising service functions relevant to our website.
You can set your preferences as to Google advertising through Google Ad Settings. Or, visit the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or use the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
Changes to your personal information
Upon your request, we may change your personal information stored on our resources. Please send any information change requests to the email address below. However, we will not be able to amend or delete any personal information if such amendment or deletion prevents us from complying with the law, enforcing our policies, or protecting our or other parties’ rights or property.
Do not track
Currently, we do not respond to “Do not track” requests received from browsers allowing users to choose whether they wish their Personally Identifiable Information to be gathered from their online activity, also through third-party Internet services.
Third-party behavioral advertising
We may gather or permit third parties to gather Personal Identifiable Information concerning your online activity through different Internet services when you visit our website and interact with it (“retargeting” or “online behavioral tracking”).
Children under the age of 13
Collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old is regulated by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), giving control over such actions to parents. Our website is not intended for use by persons younger than 13 years old and is not aimed at such persons. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide, use, amend or access any personal information through our website. If you suspect that we may have accidentally collected personal data of an individual younger than 13 years old, please inform us immediately via the contact details below.
We collect your email address for the following purposes:
- To provide information to you, respond to your inquiries or requests.
- To process your orders, provide information related to your orders, and update your order status.
- To provide supplementary information about the products and/or services you ordered
- To conduct email marketing campaigns or send targeted emails to clients after the transaction.
- If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our emails, please do it according to the instructions provided at the bottom of each email.